Production and Dissemination Team
The HIP Production and Dissemination (P&D) Team includes representatives from USAID, the Knowledge SUCCESS project, the IBP Network, and FP2020.
Scope of Work:
The Team’s purpose is to provide strategic leadership on the production and dissemination of HIPs at global, regional, and national levels.
The HIP P&D Team is responsible for:
- Producing and publishing new and updated HIP briefs and guides;
- Disseminating new/updated HIP briefs and guides via multiple channels;
- Coordinating the translation of HIP briefs and guides into French, Portuguese, and Spanish;
- Strategically planning for HIP representation at global and regional conferences by proactively getting HIPs on the agenda as appropriate and/or coordinating delivery of physical copies of HIP materials;
- Developing and maintaining external communications including the HIP website;
- Creating mechanisms to obtain feedback from HIP audiences with particular focus on country-level decision makers to inform HIP material development to better meet their needs;
- Tracking progress and identifying solutions to challenges in dissemination; and
- Reporting progress and results at HIP TAG and Partner meetings.
Team members are supported by their organization. No additional compensation is provided.