United States Agency for International Development
United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is a core convening partner on the High Impact Practices for Family Planning. USAID advances and supports voluntary family planning and reproductive health programs in more than 45 countries across the globe. Since the launch of USAID’s family planning program in 1965, families are better able to feed, clothe, educate and provide health care for their children. To achieve this objective USAID:Visit Partner Website
- Exercises global leadership in policy, information and services.
- Supports field-driven program design and implementation.
- Provides comprehensive technical support.
- Advances research and innovation.
- Engages in high-impact partnerships.